Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

21 March 2009

Heidi Klum's chocolate-flavoured lips



From Denny: I told you we don't have to give up chocolate to be beautiful! I have it on the highest authority: model Heidi Klum who is quite a fun character.

"Heidi Klum uses chocolate-flavoured lip balm to satisfy her sweet cravings.

The German supermodel often longs for chocolate cake from her homeland, but has discovered a secret weapon to curb her desires.

She is quoted as saying: 'I love chocolate. I have a chocolate lip gloss that tastes like a German chocolate cake. It is very good. It tastes so good that I constantly have to lick my lipstick off and re-apply.'

Heidi isn't the only supermodel who has confessed to secret cravings."
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Photobucket