From Denny: This is an easy unique way to cook fudge - in a slow cooker! What fun, a super simple fast recipe! It has our name all over it and think how you can make up many batches of this to give as hostess gifts at Christmas parties or other seasonal gift giving.
It's also a kid friendly recipe it's so easy to do. You cook the fudge on High in the slow cooker for about 20 minutes total and then pour it out into a pan lined with waxed paper. Place in fridge to cool and harden.
'Tis the season, let the angels Rejoice!
From: Ramon Biggio
Serves: 6 to 8
1 (18-oz.) jar peanut butter, crunchy or creamy
12 ozs. semisweet chocolate chips
1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Spoon out peanut butter into slow cooker and add in chocolate chips.
2. Cook on High for 10 to 15 minutes or until melted. Stir.
3. Pour in condensed milk and vanilla. Stir and continue cooking on High for 10 minutes.
4. Pour into 9x9-inch dish lined with wax paper. Refrigerate until firm and cut into squares.
Santa loves the music of the season!
* * * Please support Warriors Pearl Foundation - helping homeless female military veterans come home. Visit Denny Lyon Gifts @ CafePress.com - see what's new!